Territory+Policy+Tree+Add bookmark+Delete bookmark
Description of plots
- The plot with the blue line indicates Black's probability of winning as a function of move number
- Red bars indicate errors. Errors of Black are below the middle line, and errors of White are above.
- The histogram shows the distribution of scores in random game playouts. White bars are White wins, black bars are Black wins. Jigo is a red bar.
Interacting with the data
- You can click on move numbers on the board to browse the search tree
- You can use your mouse to drag the cursor bar in the graph